Tattoo

Tattoo

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday in the Great White North

Wow.

I think spring fever hit. well. That and an early morning call out for work. I have been cleaning most of the day. Little place doesn't look half bad either. Even have the window open for some fresh air and to let cats outside to enjoy the nice weather. Of course, they are inside. Sleeping. But the thought is there I suppose.

Those of you on Facebook may be wondering about the status I put up this morning. I am sure most of you know who I am referring to when I say "the other one.". All I am going to say is that there is an on going fight between the other one and I. And I have decided that fighting against an idiot is fruitless so I am leaving the fight. Even though I really want to punch her in her ovaries. But, you can only bang you're head against a brick wall before you realize the wall doesn't give a shit. I am now the brick wall. She has her thoughts and opinions and I have mine. They are no where near each other and I am OK with that. Now she has to learn to be OK with my thoughts and opinions. And since I am not talking to the older one either at the moment, I guess I am now an only child.

The whole purpose behind not talking to them and not allowing myself to get sucked into their shit is to better myself. I am in therapy for a reason. One of those reasons in the unflagging anger I have towards them and the the petty games they play. I do believe the two of them are ganged up against me right now. Just like when we were kids. Problem is, we are adults now. Time to let that crap go and grow up. That is what I am trying to do. I am number 1 and I am looking after number 1.  I can only hope and trust that people will take my status seriously and not pass on any information to them. This way, if they want to know something, they have to come to me with it. From now on, we are playing by my rules.

Onto other things.

First, I want to say thank you to Birdman for telling me to write today. Have you seen his blog?
changethetopic.com

It is utterly amazing. Funny, intelligent, thought provoking, heart warming,  irreverent, disgusting all at the same time. Really. You NEED to check it out.

I have just turned my TV on for the first time all day. Been rocking to I tunes while I was cleaning.

I am still waiting to hear from the gender clinic. I think i will wait till the first week in April before I call them. To see if they have seen my referral yet. I just really want to get this started. I am so ready. Been ready for a long time.  I can hardly wait. I wake up thinking about it everyday. and the more I think about it, the more I think I want to have breast reduction.  They get in my way and mess with the image I have of myself in my head. It doesn't match.

I find myself getting annoyed when people refer to me as "Ma am" or "Miss" or something along those lines. I want to be called Sir. Is that too much to ask?

I still to chat with Miss "R" about this. I don't have the guts though. I admit that. I know I should tell her before things get too much more involved.  Right? Let me know what you think.

Remember, you call follow me on Twitter as well.  Dustin Carnell@DustinTCarnell   Check me out.

OK. After the early morning call out and cleaning all day, I am spent. I am going for a nap.

Thanks for the mammaries. But you can have them back now.

Dustin





3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you went....no blog for awhile. I like this one, and I'm glad you wrote. I also figured out "the other one". Do what you need to do, and don't let the turkeys drag you down. You are on a healing path. That might stir up some stuff for them, but that is for them to deal with. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to write about once a week or so. But thank you. The support is awesome!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, you are correct in saying that Change The Topic is the funniest blog in MY world. LOL Thanks for the plug and for writing. BTW, you should set up a Google+ profile for your blog. I'm sharing blog posts that I like through there, and I like yours.

    On another note. TELL HER NOW! Do you think it's going to be easier to do it after you've fallen in love with her, or her with you? This is a recipe for disaster and distrust.

    ReplyDelete